120k mile raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Loya

Reaction score
Hi.

I just bought a 2011 raptor. Car fax shows oil and air filter ext has been changed every 7k miles, it had both hub barrings right and left replaced at 65k and all fluids flushed and changed at 75k miles. What should I look for to keep this truck sound or do next?
Thanks Mike

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocks for sure. Check ball joints, tie rods, basically anything suspension related. Highly recommend getting a set of HIDs. The stock '11 halogens are horrendous.

OP
OP
M

Mike Loya

Reaction score
E-30?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I get. E-30 is fuel. Brain fart

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would do another transmission drain and filter change. Also, if spark plugs haven't been done then knock those out too.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Hi.

I just bought a 2011 raptor. Car fax shows oil and air filter ext has been changed every 7k miles, it had both hub barrings right and left replaced at 65k and all fluids flushed and changed at 75k miles. What should I look for to keep this truck sound or do next?
Thanks Mike

Welcome to FRF! Post some pics of your Raptor when you can!