Team JDM Kooks/Magnaflow full exhaust system package!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TEAM JDM 6.2L Kooks/Magnaflow full exhaust system package

Just wanted to inform everyone we have fitted and tested our first Kooks full length header / y pipe system along with a Magnaflow #15588 catback. We will now offer a package which includes these two tested and proven exhaust parts. This package will include everything needed for installation and replaces the entire stock system. From this entire system we have seen dyno tested gains of 25 RWHP. The sound is incredible and gives the truck a deep throaty tone it was meant to have! Besides sound you will notice a major low end power difference in seat of the pants feel.

Normally the Kooks longtube headers paired with the catted Y pipe retail for $1699 and the Magnaflow catback for $645. Our special offer will group these parts as a package for only $2199.00 plus shipping. This means you save nearly $150 off regular pricing!!

See our add below for details...For more information contact us at JDM Engineering or call 732-780-0770 and ask for me, Jim Jr!!

168610_499005065138_121068375138_6001163_3550948_n.jpg

Below is a copy of the dyno graphs we logged on our test truck from stock to JDM tuned with the full exhaust system. As you can see on the stock tune the truck cuts out early due to the 90mph speed limiter We modified our custom tune to allow the truck to reach it capable top speeds! We made a 2nd run on the stock tune at a higher RPM starting point to see if it would make more HP before hitting the speed limiter. It only gained an extra 3 HP over our first base run of 327 RWHP(seen below).

After we installed the Kooks custom long tube headers / catted Y pipe and Magnaflow catback exhaust we saw a total peak power gain of 49 HP and 58 TQ!! In the mid range we saw even more, with a gain of 61 HP and 65 TQ @ 4800 RPM!! These are huge power gains and performance that you will feel from the hit of the throttle all the way to redline! These gains are including our custom tune which was performed on the dyno at our shop.

168420_499024115138_121068375138_6001576_177760_n.jpg

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is for the regular cab trucks, Supercrew systems will be coming soon when they have a catback on the market. The Longtube headers and y Pipe will still work however!! They are only $1699 together.

This system is only for the 6.2, we do offer a 5.4 catback system from both Borla and Magnaflow. The full exhaust system we offer a complete stainless works kit and its priced different, if your interested call us at 732-780-0770

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder, does the cat back itself gain much power over stock? The 25whp gain seems to mostly come from the headers since they are so restrictive, that and the cats.

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder, does the cat back itself gain much power over stock? The 25whp gain seems to mostly come from the headers since they are so restrictive, that and the cats.

I believe the stock exhaust is very free flowing after the cats and there probably is very minimal gain from changing just the catback with stock pipes infront of them. I would say on a high expectation of 5-10 HP from an aftermarket catback.