Off Road Mode Tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 'sluggish' throttle in ORM is to prevent/lessen throttle modulation when traversing bumpy terrain.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't understand why anyone would want to mess with ORM. If you are planning to have custom tunes made, why wouldn't you just have your own version of ORM made? Wouldn't it be easier in the long run than trying to adjust the factory ORM settings, which some have already explained, are adjustable as they are?

O lllll O

Reaction score
I can't understand why anyone would want to mess with ORM. If you are planning to have custom tunes made, why wouldn't you just have your own version of ORM made? Wouldn't it be easier in the long run than trying to adjust the factory ORM settings, which some have already explained, are adjustable as they are?

I guess this is kind of the question. Can the the standard nanny parameters be over written realatively easily? I could care less if the orm mode is rewritten or advance trac etc. The main point here is to be able to take advantage of the locker at any speed, reduce air bag sensitivity, not altering throttle response, disabling traction and stability control. Doesn't matter how I get there, I just want to know how involved this is or if anyone has successfully bypassed this stuff. One of the reasons I bought a Raptor was for the programming vs a standard F150. I didn't realize there were still a lot of things to try and get around. I had equal frustrations with my 2012 Jeep, but was hopeful the Raptor would be easier. I thought I would try the forums but will just get with Livernois and see what they can when tuning.