Super Siphon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Transfer a 5 gallon container of gas in less than 1 ½ min, without any dripping.

Also good for transferring diesel, paint, or oil. Safely transfer gas to your boat, Jet Ski, or even your lawnmower without the danger of spilling. Empty out the bilge, or the bottom of your boat, with just a few quick shakes to start the siphoning. Around the house you can easily transfer liquids from aquariums, clogged up sinks or tubs, fish ponds, or to empty out your Jacuzzi.

Just drop the pump end, which works like a check valve, into whatever liquid you want to siphon and snap the hose up and down a few times to start the flow. (NOTE: The "siphon-from" container MUST be higher than the "siphon-to" container.) As you snap the hose down into the liquid, the check valve allows the liquid in the hose, but not back out. When enough liquid gets into the hose, the Super Siphoning effect takes over. Just lower the end of the hose into your container and the liquid starts flowing!

Product Features
  • Siphon 5 gallons of liquid in 90 seconds!!!
  • Super Siphon will safely transfer fuels, gasoline, diesel, water, beer, wine or whatever!
  • 6 Feet of FDA grade poly tubing included
  • Super Siphon has a high quality brass fitting for excellent longevity.
  • Super Siphon is simple and easy to use!

61tLodeM3nL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Available at Amazon for $8.95

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZOT39A/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But I sooooo like the taste of gasoline!! spitooweee psswt, cough,hack hack...........yum!

Nice find Dan, I'll have one on order tomorrow. For $8.95, if that thing works like I think, WOW THAT"S a low price.

FSM

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys on other forums (like the FJ Cruiser forum) are all over this product.

I've accidentally inhaled gasoline more than one occasion.

This is not me -->
drinking_gasoline_will_it_make_you_into_a_transfor.jpg

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bass Pro Shops carries them too... I got mine for $6 on sale but that was a couple of years ago.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never used it. Still in the shrink wrap. One of those things I bought for emergencies and carry around off road "just in case". It looks like a good siphon and the price can't be beat.

I've always wondered how it would work trying to siphon from a new vehicle... would you be able to jog the tube back and forth quickly enough in the sometimes convoluted vehicle fill tube with the little flap in the way? OThe nice thing on the Raptor is having the special funnel to hold the flap open. I figure in any case it would work the "old fashioned way" in an emergency.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The reason I'm so interested in it is to be able to move gas into the Raptor's tank from the gas container(s). Would there be any issue with safety if we put the full gas container up on the bed rail above the Raptor's gas filler and used the siphon to move gas from the can to the tank?

My concern mainly is in regard to static - is that an issue if the container is in or on the bed while transferring gas into the Raptor's tank?

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It turns out the Super Siphon is a great little product and when you put your gas can above the gas filler location, siphoning gas is quick and easy.

Simply put the gas can on the bed rail or bed rail/bed cover and siphon the gas into your Raptor's gas tank.

Here's a pic of a Jeep Cherokee...

orig.jpg