Stoddard Wells to Sate Line in Dirt Solo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CL 8 2WD

Reaction score
Stoddard Wells to State Line in Dirt Solo

Went to a wedding in Vegas and took part of the trip via Tierra
I have made this trip several times and will be organizing another run in the next few months on here, DesertRangers & TitanTalk. Anyone or make vehicle is welcome with no fees. Just show up make the run, spend the evening at Buffalo Bills and cruise home the next day.

Slideshow link
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
CL 8 2WD

CL 8 2WD

Reaction score
Great pics and great looking truck!

Thank you SVT, its a work in progress.

Right on CL8! How long did it take you?

Around 4.5 hours from Stoddard Wells Rd. to State Line with a few stops for photo op's. My wife came along (she loves it) I have never driven the leg from Primm to Vegas, I want to find the trail and do a Stoddard Wells Rd. to Vegas run.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I have made this trip several times and will be organizing another run in the next few months on here, DesertRangers & TitanTalk. Anyone or make vehicle is welcome with no fees. Just show up make the run, spend the evening at Buffalo Bills and cruise home the next day.

IMG_1116.jpg

Is this the same place that we've stopped the last 2 trips to take photo's? :)

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll have some big updates on the truck in the next month 2. But I can't say what it is until the fab work is done as I've had to make some changes that ended up costing a few "friends".