Slippery when wet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
So I decided to have a bit of fun yesterday in learning about the weight and balance of this truck. After a while I figured a little video might turn out cool, even though it was raining.

I would highly encourage anyone to find a safe place to go out and do this - slow motion sliding gives you a great feel for the balance and size of the truck, and how it can be maneuvered when necessary.

Oh - ORM on, nannies off, posi on.

Winter Fun_1.wmv - YouTube

Edit: I'm in vacation mode and the Patron/Remy combination is preventing me from remembering how to post the vid properly. If one of the admins would kindly fix it I'd appreciate it :)
And yes, IRONMAN, that is one of the new shirts you sent me - sorry I'm not a great model and my hair kinda covers the back FRF logo!

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
COOL! I think I'm dizzzzzzy.lol
Also you might have just lost a half inch off the back tires.ha
This is the best part when there is snow. Wish I had some.

Banned
Reaction score
Cause the rear is so light compared to the front, the gas pedal is the steering wheel haha.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
You were up playing in the snow and ice, I was driving down the street with my sunroof open.
But last year I was doing this. Cool video I got dizzy
IMG_2504.jpg