Recovery Rope

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered some rope from

Home | Southeast Overland

Super easy to deal with and looks like good stuff. Anybody use soft shackles?

(The soft shackles are used on the truck, not for after hours recreation}

Last edited:

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used Bubba Ropes in the past with really good results in civilian and military applications. I have not tried Southeast Overland, but as long as you're using an appropriately rated rope for the vehicle you're recovering, you should be good.

Soft shackles are terrific and I prefer them over traditional shackles any day. I recently used some in conjunction with a Hi-Lift jack to work on a Toyota HZJ-79 Land Cruiser here.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes, have the same. I got the 1" x 30' but noticed they are black now compared to when I got mine when only white was offered. Now mine is a brown with embedded Mexican dirt. I did get the 1/2" soft shackles too, work great.

I always try to support the FRF vendors here first. I got my setup from RSIWorks. Then you are typically helping a fellow raptor owner and Southeast Overland still gets the sale.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f207/~~~recovery-gear-group-buys-your-area~~~-40843/