Recovery Bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Bag arrived, a lot smaller than I anticipated. Great looking bag though so will definitely use but will be looking for a bigger bag now as this one won't quite cut it for what I had intended.

6111444b664c7c6c35c791f17d2e8a4d.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bag arrived, a lot smaller than I anticipated. Great looking bag though so will definitely use but will be looking for a bigger bag now as this one won't quite cut it for what I had intended.

6111444b664c7c6c35c791f17d2e8a4d.jpg

Shit Rick... just saw this post and I was going to post that although they are nice bag, they are really too small for much of anything other than shackles, tools, or gopro gear or first aid... I have a few and use them just for that.

As you can see, Not big enough for a tow strap or snatch rope. :crazy:

I also use ammo cans, but I also use other larger tool bags that I've bough from Lowe's or Home Depot. Only problem with them is, they get extremely dusty on runs and they are not water proof. So if you keep your strap in there, be sure to let it dry out if you know that water is getting into your bed.