Rally Cross

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else on here rally crossed their truck? I would totally recommend it for anyone looking for a fun Saturday afternoon. Also nothing beats the look on all the Subaru fan boys as your 6000 pound truck keeps up with or is faster than their "Rally Car".

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Honestly I'd never even thought about doing it, but now that you mention it, it does sound interesting. What organizations hold these events?

Aidan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCCA is in charge of it up here in NH. My buddies used to do it but we're working on a cage and making the STi a real rally car instead of the rally-cross nonsense. I always meant to enter my Cummins in one but never got around to it... maybe I will with the Raptor now.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well that was pretty simple. Turns out there was one here March 31. I'll have to keep an eye on it and see if there's one while I'm home. It'd probably be a good bit of fun

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Wow, I didn't realize it's just cones set out in a dirt lot. It'd still be funny to take the Raptor out and mix it up with the little subarus and other rice burners.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was gonna get into one a couple weekends ago. SCCA has a Detroit area that puts a few on a year. I just couldn't make it work into my plans

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I saw them doing it a couple of months ago at Glen Helen...def want to try. Maybe we should get a group of Raptors out there to mix it up with the ricers!!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I saw them doing it a couple of months ago at Glen Helen...def want to try. Maybe we should get a group of Raptors out there to mix it up with the ricers!!!

Count me in! The looks on their faces would be priceless. Especially if there was 10 or so trucks. :rotflmao:

OP
OP
maswhite

maswhite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Indianapolis chapter of the SCCA holds several rallyx events every year. I think our next event is August 1st. So if any of you guys feel like making the trip here it we can make some jaws drop. One word of advice if you decide to try this out, the SCCA official may not let you run because you're in a truck( they have a rule about no high center of gravity vehicles). I was able to explain the trucks offroad capabilities and he let me run. So if this happens, I would try to get him to let you run a lap or two so he can see the truck in action.

I'll try to post some pictures and video of my truck in action:hahano:

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3105243147590&set=t.716055937&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3105256787931&set=t.716055937&type=3&theater

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I emailed the Texas rally cross guys. Said they would have to check out my truck to make sure it wouldn't tear up their track.