Outfitter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
justuspost

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm there. I was originally paying because I thought he would take care of me on the labor and such. Driving there to ask him to order something that I specify seems like a waste. I'm done. I'll do it myself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

duggy

Reaction score
I suggest you find another shop. I have worked for shady mechanic shops before and this type of stuff happens all the time where the customer will get gouged and upcharged and not receiving the whole story. This guy sounds like one of them.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
A lot of online retailers these days are just drop shipping from manufacturers so remember that when comparing to a brick and mortar store. I get online wires thrown in my face all the time and the bottom line is having a person to deal with that takes care of you and that you can come to if things don't work out perfectly costs more. If you buy something cheaper online and you have to send it back and get a new part rather than take it to the local guy that's worth a few extra bucks