NJ Pine Barrens info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im on long island, Made the trip to the pine barrens a few times. Heard that its no longer legal? Do they really enforce that?
i am in south jersey include me too.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Hello. I went out into the Pine Barrens last weekend and ended up on a trail that was more for ...well...a Ranger than a Raptor. By the time I figured out I shouldn't be there I was committed and had to keep going. Ended up with some very nice pine tree pinstripes on the decals and plastic parts. Luckily I didn't scratch up the paint but still, it doesn't look the best. First, anybody have any good trail maps that highlight the trails for larger/wide vehicles? I really like going out there but I REALLY don't like the stripes. Second; any advice for "polishing" the scratches off the plastic and graphics? The plastic between the door windows is the worst as are the graphics on the bed side. Thanks in advance.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im on long island, Made the trip to the pine barrens a few times. Heard that its no longer legal? Do they really enforce that?

There are only some trails that are off limits they are clearly posted and most of them have very deep water holes so they aren't all that raptor friendly anyway. We did a run there in the summer and we did close to 100 miles of trails and we only went on legal trails.

Vin302

Reaction score
There are only some trails that are off limits they are clearly posted and most of them have very deep water holes so they aren't all that raptor friendly anyway. We did a run there in the summer and we did close to 100 miles of trails and we only went on legal trails.

Is one of the deep water holes about the height of were it says ford on the grill? Cause last winter i put a chunk of ice through my grill :mad:

Do you have a lay out of the legal trails? I usually drive around aimlessly and find stuff

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is one of the deep water holes about the height of were it says ford on the grill? Cause last winter i put a chunk of ice through my grill :mad:

Do you have a lay out of the legal trails? I usually drive around aimlessly and find stuff

PM me your email and I can send you the motion X map I have saved then you can run those trails. They are nice and wide and there are section you can get up to speed but there are some nasty whoop sections that you need to be careful of.

mgreco55rap1

Reaction score
Where u guys at. I'm in cherry hill would love to do a group ride thru the pines

I'm trying to get down to the pine barrens this weekend. Heard there are some nice trails on success Rd off of 539

Would also love to check out other spots in pine barrens.