NJ Offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I flex hard af

946e8ed9beff2b86812d37d69eb23ca6.jpg

GrdnFrmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try the Pine Berens, around Atco and Hammonton. Plenty of "legal" roads, marked on maps, that offer deep sugar sand, bogs, technical trails and the link. Make a friend or two down there and follow their led. Good times will be had.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not looking for a mud bog. i am curious if anyone has found some nice trails to take the raptor down in NJ?
I met a guy at cars and coffee in Marlton NJ that has the GEN2, traded his 14 Screw. They have a group from Philadelphia that goes offroading every Sunday in NJ or PA for the whole day. Some trails are unpredictable can end up with paint damage, that kind of held me back. Where in NJ are you from. PM me.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Try the Pine Berens, around Atco and Hammonton. Plenty of "legal" roads, marked on maps, that offer deep sugar sand, bogs, technical trails and the link. Make a friend or two down there and follow their led. Good times will be had.
The problem with the sand down there is once its on the truck it stains the undercarriage and hardens like cement. its a bitch to take it off.