Jumping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can I drive my Raptor off the lot and jump it? Or are my airbags going to deploy?

Great 1st post! :Caffeine:

Yes! You can "drive (your) Raptor off the lot and jump it." I don't know how you're going to jump high enough to jump it - not even Michael Jordan could jump a Raptor. Why wonder about your airbags deploying if you're going to jump your Raptor? I'd be more worried about you hurting yourself if you don't clear the Raptor and you fall on your face. You could get hurt! :nutkick:

Here's a pic of me right after I drove my Raptor off the lot...

Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Jump-in-air-1024x640.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Off the lot I can jump a Geo Metro too, just make sure you turn your brain switch on first.

I know what you are saying IHG

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess it's "smartass day" so I'll answer it. Yes you can but not like you see in a lot of videos. Small jumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would suggest adjusting the front shocks to mid perch to give you a more even ride height first. There are some great threads here that focus on maximizing your off road experience.

Congrats on buying for the rush of jumping it and not for parking her in strip malls!