Jack Extension for Harbor Frieght Jacks

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm running the entire Pro Eagle setup on my F-150 (jack, jack mount, and the smaller included extension) and the entire setup works great. I can use the jack at home as a floor jack since its got wheels on it, but also use it on the trail since it has the built in skid.

I just took the mount apart to have it powder coated and need to get a couple little special crimp ferrules to re-attach the cables and plan to call Pro Eagle for that. I hope their customer service works as well as their product...

IMG_4604_zpsc2rvxsmr.jpg

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm running the entire Pro Eagle setup on my F-150 (jack, jack mount, and the smaller included extension) and the entire setup works great. I can use the jack at home as a floor jack since its got wheels on it, but also use it on the trail since it has the built in skid.

I just took the mount apart to have it powder coated and need to get a couple little special crimp ferrules to re-attach the cables and plan to call Pro Eagle for that. I hope their customer service works as well as their product...

IMG_4604_zpsc2rvxsmr.jpg

Can you tell me what clamps you used to mount the jack handle?

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought the HF 2 ton racing and Pro Eagle extension and it doesn't fit at all. Maybe pro eagle changed it?

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I'm on it. Grassy ass. Don't know how I missed that part, lol. Any ideas on mounting this thing? I was thinking about removing the wheels all together and maybe getting a wood plank as a base.

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any tips on how to get the original jack plate off on the HF Racing? Air wrench doesn't even budge it...

I did it with an Allen wrench and then I used the long tube extension from the jack over the Allen wrench for more leverage

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but in case anyone still is looking. I purchased the jack extension kit from 911 Motorsports. It fits perfectly on my Harbor Freight.

2 ton Low-Profile Aluminum Racing Floor Jack with RAPID PUMP

That looks super sketchy based on the picture they have on the attachment. The extension looks like it is 18 inches long. I mean its your life, but I don't know man.