Highlift Jack Points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EwanS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAd a fun day - My new Smitty Bilt 54" jack , jacks up but won't lower - it seems i may have picked up a chinese copy - with little fuss I went back to the dealer and took the replacement HiLift Extreme he had as replacement - mucho happy- better engineered, better materials and better operation…..and the lower jaw fits my adapter also !

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Lift Jack tow loop attachment

A while back someone posted a picture of an attachment for a hi lift jack that lifts the Raptor by its tow loops,but it also used some kind of bolt or pin to lock it in place so the truck couldn't tip off the jack. I have since bought a hi lift but have not been able to to find the thread that this was posted in, Ive tried the search with no luck so I'm asking for anyone who either owns one or knows where i can find one to post the info here so I could order one for myself?

Thanks in advance

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that is an old thread.

Call Jimmy at WSI. He had a bunch made up a while back.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Cool!

I thought it was a pretty neat idea back in the day but no one was interested. I contacted the company about it and they sent me out a prototype. Aftwards I posted some photos and nothing. They gave me the prototype for my help and that was the last I heard of them or anyone else making these. So it's good to see someone offering it. I thought about farming it out to some welder but never had the time.

On a side note, trick question. Notice the join year of the OP who started the Tlift thread in the old post. Then notice my join date. It shows him in 2010 and me in 2011. But I was in fact a member before the OP and in fact posting during the same date/year in said thread. My information has not changed, I'm still using my same 2010 account. So why is there a 1yr difference?

Last edited:

PalmaVirtuti

Reaction score
Hi-lift jack points

I know this topic has been breached a couple times in the past, but just wanted some updated ideas on hi-lift jack points for the raptor. I saw somebody at one stage fabricated something to use with the hi-lift jack in the standard tow hook position - is this still the best option?

I live in Dubai and can't put aftermarket bumpers on unfortunately.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this topic has been breached a couple times in the past, but just wanted some updated ideas on hi-lift jack points for the raptor. I saw somebody at one stage fabricated something to use with the hi-lift jack in the standard tow hook position - is this still the best option?

I live in Dubai and can't put aftermarket bumpers on unfortunately.

Just my opinion...

There are no solid/clean hi-lift jack points on the Raptor. Those jacks are unstable and dangerous, especially in mud/sandy conditions.

Get a solid floor jack with a skid instead.

PalmaVirtuti

Reaction score
I have a 3 ton floor jack as well as a 6 ton bottle jack, however sometimes you need to be able to get a bit more height when the vehicle is buried or you can't get jacks under the vehicle, where a hi-lift will come in helpful.