Highlift Jack Points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big J,
What is the gizmo that you are referring to that attaches to the tow hooks for the hi-lift jack? Can you share where you got yours at?

Thanks,
Joe

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big J,
What is the gizmo that you are referring to that attaches to the tow hooks for the hi-lift jack? Can you share where you got yours at?

Thanks,
Joe

Until BigJ responds you can Google "hi-lift jack accessory" and find lots of info including this:

hi_lift_jack.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big J,

Thanks,
Joe

Hey Joe, we're talking about the "TLift". Doesn't look to me like the company lasted more than a year, unfortunately. Here was their website: tliftonline.com

And here's what it looked like (SVTRay's pics, not mine. He's the guy that had one, not I).

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Looks simple enough that one of our great vendors could make this, and probably make the pin attachment better as well

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never had to do it, but I always figured I would put the Hi-Lift in the receiver and lock it with the hitch pin through the hole in the Hi-Lift jaw.

This has me thinking though... I may have to make one like that T-lift for TRR.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score