air compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear forum,
i need suggestion which air compressoer to buy i need quick one that will fill the tyre quickly and won't break easily
if anyone have experience on those compressors please let me know

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the 20lb power tank & it will literally inflate a tire as fast as a shop based compressor & will do roughly 24 tires on a Raptor before refilling.
Just a thought.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use the 20lb power tank & it will literally inflate a tire as fast as a shop based compressor & will do roughly 24 tires on a Raptor before refilling.
Just a thought.
I agree... I have a 15 pound bottle, it lasts a long time! Each tire takes about 60-90 seconds to fill, which is faster than even the high end compressors.

Mine is mounted in a bracket on my bed rack, but easily removable and portable!

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you please show me how its mounted and does it need drilling the bed or no?? how to do you refill the tank?? does it need compressor or the tank is enough

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can get filled at most welding supply shops, or soda/bar distributors. It's about $15 to fill and will fill about 20 tires from 20-40 psi, probably 12+ from empty.

The bracket can be mounted anywhere you want, some do it in the back seat under the seat, some do in the bed, mine is on my rack.

Shown here, on the left side:

6c19a5a1.jpg

The bottle pressure runs between 500-800 psi! Nothing else is needed. My setup came with the bottle, bracket, filling hose, and regulator.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Here is the setup I have:

POWERTANK - CO2 Air Systems

It's not cheap, but it's by far the highest quality portable CO2 system on the market. A company called "Outback Air" also makes a system that is much cheaper, just not as many bells and whistles.

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok shall i fill it back or no need and how can i fill it back

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does it come with the air or i should put the air in side the tank and what will happen when the air finish ,,,, sorry because its my first time with these tanks

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's what I ended up doing.

4-2.jpg

That's a Viair 450 constant duty compressor. It takes somewhere around 4 or 5 minutes to fill the OEM BFGs from 25psi to 44psi. Not the fastest solution, but it gets the job done just fine.