AARG - McLean Creek - May 27, 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Well we never made it off the roads as the trails were too wet and muddy, but we had a great time today playing in the staging area and main roads to the trails!
A fun time was had by all, and nothing got broken. We all did carry home a few extra pounds of mud, but nothing an hour with a pressure washer didn't fix. Here's a few vid links (Can't seem to get them to show up as videos on here tonight) to start, and we'll try and get more up tomorrow.

Part of the road to the trails...

b1 - YouTube

The Staging area where people unload bikes, quads, and only trail worthy vehicles.

1 - YouTube

Part of the trail out - I was looking for a picnic spot to have lunch...

9 picnic spot - YouTube

If you really want to get stuck, cross the big ruts sideways.

bgettin stuck2 - YouTube

That earned me a hard tug out of where I shouldn't have been playing...

b tug out - YouTube

Strafe got into a bit of trouble in one of the deeper holes, but managed to get out without a pull.

Magnetic Pull - YouTube

I never got around to making a "Mudding with your Raptor" thread in this section, but may have time someday to build that. I like playing around in 2 wheel drive as well to learn the limits of the truck (sometimes you just need 4x4 for a little bit, then the rest is attitude...)

DSC0111 - YouTube

DSC0114 - YouTube

DSC0118 - YouTube

We'll share more later, but all in all it was a great day to play outside with a great group of people and their Raptors!

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. i need to make it out to one of these sometime always working when you guys go dame it. looks like some one had a bad day at 40 sec. of the picnic vid.