4 wheel trail books and website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
My wife bought me the two trail books for Colorado and they are great! 1st book is trails for northern Colorado above I70 and the second is for below I70. They have a website (FunTreks Guidebooks) and I copied their introduction below. She bought mine on Amazon and I'm eager to start hitting some trails ASAP!

"Our quality guidebooks feature 4X4 trails, ATV trails and SUV backroads. Each book includes detailed directions, custom maps and hundreds of photos to exciting 4-wheel-drive roads in Colorado, Utah, Arizona and California. Serious 4-wheelers will love our difficult Jeep trails and off-road OHV areas. Sport utility vehicle owners will enjoy easy and moderate routes to incredible scenic backcountry locations. ATV, UTV and dirt bike riders will discover endless hours of fun on mountain and desert trails. FunTreks promotes low-impact driving and environmental responsibility. All books include a money-back guarantee, with no questions asked." I just thought it might be helpful to people wanting to find some good 4X4 trail trips.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
My wife bought me the two trail books for Colorado and they are great! 1st book is trails for northern Colorado above I70 and the second is for below I70. They have a website (FunTreks Guidebooks) and I copied their introduction below. She bought mine on Amazon and I'm eager to start hitting some trails ASAP!

"Our quality guidebooks feature 4X4 trails, ATV trails and SUV backroads. Each book includes detailed directions, custom maps and hundreds of photos to exciting 4-wheel-drive roads in Colorado, Utah, Arizona and California. Serious 4-wheelers will love our difficult Jeep trails and off-road OHV areas. Sport utility vehicle owners will enjoy easy and moderate routes to incredible scenic backcountry locations. ATV, UTV and dirt bike riders will discover endless hours of fun on mountain and desert trails. FunTreks promotes low-impact driving and environmental responsibility. All books include a money-back guarantee, with no questions asked." I just thought it might be helpful to people wanting to find some good 4X4 trail trips.

Thanks. I'll have to check these out. I have a trail book but its geared more towards Jeeps/Xterras and other smaller rigs.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good things about these books and have been wanting a set. You will have to let us know how they work out when you start hitting the trails.