3/11 St Joe State Park gen 1-2 brodown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a killer time at st joe with @Micha and women.
heres a couple shots, unfortunately my gopro has waterspots during the rain/sleet/snow mixture throughout the day. i will post it im sure with enough time.

heres some pics from today.

blTtpN.jpg
aR0YRQ.jpg
h4b0Yw.jpg
vHzLPf.jpg
8UbLk2.jpg
mAuocz.jpg
shQOz2.jpg

have more, will eventually get more loaded.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

heres more.
road around with Micha on a couple offset jumps. soooooo much smoother hahah. tons more acceleration too, things legit.
K1vUZs.jpg
pqeuMN.jpg

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite to keep raptor relations ongoing. I had a ton of fun too.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
damn. I though @Aaron had posted the pic of the most primitive Starubucks parking lot in human history, but this gives him a run for his money :biggrin:

freakin’ awesome.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
damn. I though @Aaron had posted the pic of the most primitive Starubucks parking lot in human history, but this gives him a run for his money :biggrin:

freakin’ awesome.

I don't go to 'primitive' Starbucks locations. They lack amenities. That is a no no. I will not be denied wifi while I wait for my upside down hazelnut mocha macchiatto. Don't even get me started on the stores inside of grocery stores...

giphy.gif

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pulled the pics and videos my fiance took off her phone. starting to think she like gen2s more since all she got was fancy shots of him and nothing of me but being stuck lol.

im going to toss one giant video together and put all the short ones at the beginning with the gopro film running after. that one will likely take me a while since i will have to use works internet haha.

4FSQsH.jpg
yAJIzX.jpg
aYzmd5.jpg
tLADnF.jpg
rpSPZf.jpg
4q0gDe.jpg
l3AOOe.jpg
FvPDmA.jpg
rbuY74.jpg
thEWCt.jpg
gbrgjZ.jpg
CmdC9L.jpg
Df8CNi.jpg
5JFcbM.jpg
A2Q5mF.jpg
AMnP9U.jpg
nOv8TI.jpg
zt959F.jpg
nvtbc0.jpg
JA4INS.jpg

Last edited:

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pulled the pics and videos my fiance took off her phone. starting to think she like gen2s more since all she got was fancy shots of him and nothing of me but being stuck lol.

im going to toss one giant video together and put all the short ones at the beginning with the gopro film running after. that one will likely take me a while since i will have to use works internet haha.

4FSQsH.jpg
yAJIzX.jpg
aYzmd5.jpg
tLADnF.jpg
rpSPZf.jpg
4q0gDe.jpg
l3AOOe.jpg
FvPDmA.jpg
rbuY74.jpg
thEWCt.jpg
gbrgjZ.jpg
CmdC9L.jpg