2010 traction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i always swtich off the traction control and see that its not off when i start playing off road how to switch it completely off

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i always swtich off the traction control and see that its not off when i start playing off road how to switch it completely off

you need to press and hold the button until it flashes like three times then it is completly off, sometimes it doesn't work if the locker is on

i always press and hold traction control until it flashes and then offroad mode + locker

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I've noticed that on mine, I can turn the TC all the way off in these modes: 2wd, 2wd w/locker on, and 4Hi. If I do 4Hi with the locker on, TC won't cooperate with me and will only go into sport mode.

I think that's right. My apologies if it isn't. I'm not exactly near my truck right now to verify.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
even when i try to shut it off by holding it, it still kicks in if i really got the tires spinning good. this actually happened while leaving krazy house. i shut it off and jumped on it leaving. the truck kicked sideways then as i counter steered the TC kicked in for a sec and then it shut back off and it started spinning the tires again.....wierd.....

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Aaron your correct. I can't get my truck to fully disable when in 4wd with the locker. But if your in 4wd and in the sand, the locker isn't critical.

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sometimes when the tyre pressure are low when you keep your finger on the button for few seconds it keep showing that the tyre pressure are low and it didn't disable the traction

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made a video on the steps. It's on YouTube somewhere. I'm on my phone or I would link it, if someone else could that'd be awesome.

I'll make a new one with low tire pressure when I get back in town.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
even when i try to shut it off by holding it, it still kicks in if i really got the tires spinning good. this actually happened while leaving krazy house. i shut it off and jumped on it leaving. the truck kicked sideways then as i counter steered the TC kicked in for a sec and then it shut back off and it started spinning the tires again.....wierd.....

Don't you also have to turn off trailer sway or something ?