somewhat disappointed with svc quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There you go... they'll fix you up.

I'm diggin that rear bumper. Did you cut or is that bolt on?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I have the same rear bumper on order. I believe that the bumper uses 2 of the 3 holes from oem mounting point, the lower part needs to be trimmed for a clean look. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same rear bumper on order. I believe that the bumper uses 2 of the 3 holes from oem mounting point, the lower part needs to be trimmed for a clean look. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct, bedsides should also be dovetailed. SVC V3 is the best looking rear bumper currently available, IMO.

OP
OP
Thomas_JohnDoe

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry that you are disappointed with the tower, please let us know what we can do to rectify your concerns. How long ago did you purchase the tower from us because I'm having trouble locating records of a front and rear bumper plus tower combo in our system.

Typically it's best to call or email us directly with any perceived issues that you may be experiencing so we can handle it promptly.

Thanks

Jarrett

Pm'ed

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

you have to cut just a little bit

here is a great install by haynes offroad http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f242/svc-baja-v2-rear-bumper-build-up-install-40505/

You are correct, bedsides should also be dovetailed. SVC V3 is the best looking rear bumper currently available, IMO.

hardest thing that I had to do, is to take sawzall and cut the truck, the other side wasn't as sketchy

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it looks like you came on here and publicly complained about the vendor without contacting them first? To my eyes, that's a ******** move. It's one thing to get something that isn't exactly correct and not getting results from the vendor after FIRST contacting them. It's another to do what you did.

D

Deleted member 12951

So it looks like you came on here and publicly complained about the vendor without contacting them first? To my eyes, that's a ******** move. It's one thing to get something that isn't exactly correct and not getting results from the vendor after FIRST contacting them. It's another to do what you did.

But it does show the company is human and mistakes can happen but most importantly we get to see how the company handles it. But yes, it would have been better to report that you had an issue and how the company handled taking care of you, would have been a LOT better approach.