somewhat disappointed with svc quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a few pictures, I'm not really sure how this passed SVC quality check. If SVC has something to say about that would be great. Front and rear bumpers are excellent. So 2 out or 3 I guess it's not too bad?
12408-svc-tower.jpg

12407-svc-tower.jpg

bf2ad7ae8fd09e34794d28411eca0afc8bb135a0549e927bd466aa015003b06d.jpg

12409-svc-front.jpg

12410-svc-front.jpg

12411-svc-front.jpg

12412-svc-front.jpg

12413-svc-rear.jpg

12414-svc-rear.jpg

12415-svc-rear.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

You talking about that small bump at the end of the plate?
Is it more just a visual thing or affecting how it fits and mounts?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I get it man, that plate on the passenger side looks a bit warped and there's some marks on it. I'm sure they'll take care of you, but I'd be bummed out initially too after shelling out a bunch of cash.

From what I've seen they're good on the customer service, so I'm sure they'll be by shortly to right the situation.

OP
OP
Thomas_JohnDoe

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it man, that plate on the passenger side looks a bit warped and there's some marks on it. I'm sure they'll take care of you, but I'd be bummed out initially too after shelling out a bunch of cash.

From what I've seen they're good on the customer service, so I'm sure they'll be by shortly to right the situation.

Yeah its a little warped, I am a little disappointed but I'm not looking to replace it.

i wouldn't be worried, you'll scratch everything up offroad in no time.

:baby:

You talking about that small bump at the end of the plate?
Is it more just a visual thing or affecting how it fits and mounts?

Just a visual

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I might do that or I'll buy new bed side rail covers and cut them around the bars

Sorry that you are disappointed with the tower, please let us know what we can do to rectify your concerns. How long ago did you purchase the tower from us because I'm having trouble locating records of a front and rear bumper plus tower combo in our system.

Typically it's best to call or email us directly with any perceived issues that you may be experiencing so we can handle it promptly.

Thanks

Jarrett