Sca1pel - Positive sale experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reeds fx4

Reaction score
Bought 4 wheels from Sca1pel for an awesome price, he put up with my annoying texts asking for updates, and shipped them quickly and safely. Would definitely do business with again.

JRVictim

Reaction score
He scammed me, and did the same in the past

I need help. Jaime Rivera, who hides behind sca1pel, stole 3,500 USD from me in April on a online sale. I'm a single Mom and this is causing me a lot of troubles. After 10 months I just being able to recover in a really annoying way, around 1,000 bucks. I have got all kind of documentation regarding this case. While law takes action I'm trying to warn people about his ways. Please, could talk to him and tell him that he is causing a lot of damage with his greediness. He is now enjoying Mardi Gras while I can not even work due to his dam scam. Can any one help with this?? I can provide all appropriate documentation. Please, help.

OP
OP
R

reeds fx4

Reaction score
I no longer have his phone number or email because my deal with him happened a while ago, so I'm not going to contact him on behalf of someone else since I don't know him outside of one sale. Sorry about your negative experience with him, but I can only report on the one sale the occurred with him and I and it went smoothly, granted it was for less than the amount you're claiming. Did this sale take place on this forum? Even if it did there's not much anyone can do unless you went through PayPal, and even then your window of opportunity may be closed already due to time constraints. I'd message the moderators on here before you post too much of this guys personal information also.

Sounds like there's 2 sides to this story...