Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Classifieds Forum > Sales Feedback
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Sales Feedback

Rogue Suspension and Other Goodies

This is a discussion on Rogue Suspension and Other Goodies within the Sales Feedback forums, part of the Ford Raptor Classifieds Forum category!
I wanted to give a write up for a purchase I did through Freedom Motorsports. Rick assisted me on a ...

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By SVTFordRaptor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2018, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Rogue Suspension and Other Goodies
I wanted to give a write up for a purchase I did through Freedom Motorsports. Rick assisted me on a front and rear kit from Rogue, HD custom Deaver leaf springs, and R1 Concepts brakes. There is no telling how many emails I have accumulated with Rick over the last couple of months. This is why the guys at Freedom Motorsports are great to work with because they do a great job communicating with you. I was able to get the perfect set up for my truck through the many discussions that Rick and I had.

Unfortunately, the shop that did my install damaged 3 of my shocks (fortunately the damage was only cosmetic). Also, I had a defective part on one of my Deaver leaf springs. Though the damage to my shocks had nothing to do with Freedom Motorsports, Chris and Rick both stepped in and helped me get compensation for my shocks. Rick also got in contact with the Deaver rep and made sure Deaver replaced the defective part. Freedom Motorsports is much more than a vendor that takes your money and ships you products. They make sure you are taken care of as a customer; even if that means going out of their way to take care of you. All I can say is that they have taken excellent care of me. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anybody that wants to purchase aftermarket parts.

My truck performs great on and off-road. I grin ear to ear every time I drive the vehicle. I absolutely have no regrets spending the amount of money/time that I did on this build. Lol still more things to come :)
RDFTS, CIB2007 and SZDZMTR like this.

SVTFordRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thank you sir for the review and kind words. I am happy that we got your raptor on a great start of being an awesome build and now its ready to take on Baja on your next trip. Always a pleasure helping, I think you know that. :-)

Rick@FreedomMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote