Rdfts a++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some used outlaw raptor shock guards from RDFTS. Gave a killer deal and shipped next morning, was very well packaged and he was great to deal with through PM.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you driving your raptor in the snow out there? Seen lots of pics from my Dad's house in Halifax, brutal snow!

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. I think of all FRF's (well except for one person) as family and will always do whatever it takes to make them feel comfortable in dealing with me.

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you driving your raptor in the snow out there? Seen lots of pics from my Dad's house in Halifax, brutal snow!

Not yet, I'm actually stuck in Florida because all flights have been cancelled. Have to stay an extra week. I don't know wherein rather be right now lol. Best snowmobile season in 10 years, above average weather for Florida this time of year..

First world problems I guess. I am getting tired of working in the snow -15-30 degree temps and single lane roads.