Positive: Rick with Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kc0lry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking for a used pedal commander when Rick got ahold of me pretty fast. Within 15 minutes I had a tracking number and paid far below what I expected for a brand new one. I have purchased many parts from different companies and this by far was the easiest one I have ever done.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Was looking for a used pedal commander when Rick got ahold of me pretty fast. Within 15 minutes I had a tracking number and paid far below what I expected for a brand new one. I have purchased many parts from different companies and this by far was the easiest one I have ever done.

Thank you sir for your kind comments, I do appreciate it and glad I was able to take care of you quickly. Looking forward to what you need for your next mod. :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Rick, who? :crazy:

Same guy that made those hood mounted lights look so good on your raptor, smart choice there. :)

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Never got a reply from freedom for days now, great

@Fender, I looked through my private messages and do not see where you sent me a message. Do you recall who you sent it to?

I am on FRF daily and most can attest that I try to respond to all PM's quickly at all times during the day and late into the night and always within 24 hours at the most. I do have a day job but even respond when I can then too.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have questions about a couple of products, i sent you a pm