Positive: Off-road performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
OP
OP
2014RubyRed

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry @OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE and most specifically Joshua. Evidently a person cannot start a positive feedback thread, directed to the seller and to let others know of a positive experience with a vendor, without having to endure pages of absolute gibberish and shenanigans. I hope that you can glean the true intentions of my thread were to thank you for your help and superior product.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Act like you've been on here before! Or did you forget how to be courteous. Don't take it personal. Pics pics pics pics pics.....

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow Ruby, having a bad day or what? Maybe if you just posted the pics, instead of telling people to go find them in another thread, they wouldn't give you so much shit. Looks like you may have the first Positive Vendor thread to go straight to sloppy seconds. Bravo.:flipthebird:

OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry @OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE and most specifically Joshua. Evidently a person cannot start a positive feedback thread, directed to the seller and to let others know of a positive experience with a vendor, without having to endure pages of absolute gibberish and shenanigans. I hope that you can glean the true intentions of my thread were to thank you for your help and superior product.
It is all good thanks for the good review.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20