Positive - that Jimbo's wife is happy he got some money.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
@Jimbo should have explained to his wife that he is making money selling stuff like his Icon Power Steering Solution Ford Raptor Power Steering Reservoir w/ Cooler.

I know I am happy that Jim got busted by his wife buying all kinds of stuff for his Raptor and had to sell because it meant I didn't have to hide what I bought from my wife but instead point out the how much I saved buying it!

Fast shipment and everything arrived as described. Thanks Jim!

Attachments

• IMG_1388.jpg
    IMG_1388.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 156

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
LOL you're welcome.

But.... I used the money from that to pay for other stuff, haha

D

Deleted member 12951

He sold that before he got caught. He was planning on the high-end Howe system when his stock goes out. Perhaps things have changed and he wishes he didn't sell. He sold at a loss too for your gain.

And you are a sicko for being happy that a fellow FRF'r got busted by the wife. My wife knows I spent but if she only knew how much, I probably would be busted too but that wouldn't stop me, lol

OP
OP
Trick.Raptor

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
He sold that before he got caught. He was planning on the high-end Howe system when his stock goes out. Perhaps things have changed and he wishes he didn't sell. He sold at a loss too for your gain.

And you are a sicko for being happy that a fellow FRF'r got busted by the wife. My wife knows I spent but if she only knew how much, I probably would be busted too but that wouldn't stop me, lol

And here I thought some sadistic and brilliant evil-doer called Jimbo's wife and ratted him out so others could gain from him getting busted! Sick indeed.

I don't even remember the reason why Jim sold the kit. I do remember telling him in the chatbox if the sale doesn't go through I'd take it. Next thing I know I get a PM and it's sold to me.

If Jimbo is still in the doghouse... I'll send him some Milk-Bone Biscuits.