Positive - 2014RubyRed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
@2014RubyRed unloaded some LED's for a good price and shipped them right away. The LED's were well packaged and they arrived quickly.

I was not sure if I should add to the other positive threads or start my own so I figure I'll just go WWKD and leave it at that...

Thanks for the good deal!

Attachments

• IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 62

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@2014RubyRed unloaded some LED's for a good price and shipped them right away. The LED's were well packaged and they arrived quickly.

I was not sure if I should add to the other positive threads or start my own so I figure I'll just go WWKD and leave it at that...

Thanks for the good deal!

Glad you got them and hope they work good for you. It was a good thing that the PM's got received on both end so quick. That day was frantic as I was heading out the following morning for our vacation. Post some pics when you get the install done!

OP
OP
Trick.Raptor

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
so thats why you texted me about cutting holes in your bumper......

Well it certainly wasn't because I actually wanted to talk to you. I just needed some info.

Oh yeah and I want you to score me some weed...
smoke2.gif