Outlaw Rpator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Connor and the staff at Outlaw is great. I went over there during the summer and got a quote for a bed cage, front long travel, rear 18" long travel, and just about anything I wanted to do to my truck to get over large whoops. I came back a few months later and got all of the mods in my signature done for a really great deal. Outlaws prices are better than anywhere else I can find on the internet, and they work with you on delivery/shipping/pickup/install for amazingly low prices. Long story short, dont go anywhere else. Outlaw you can trust to be fair or even help you out if you are in a bind. Connor is my go to guy for anything with my truck.

Going on the Raptor Runs too I get to know the engineers and other Outlaw staff. Everyone is extremely friendly and they know the most in the Raptor business.

I recently got T-***** and had Connor tow my truck down there and he has already put together an estimate within hours of getting the truck towed down there. He emails, calls, and checks in with me all the time.

This shop is top of the line and I won't be going anywhere else. I went to 4 Wheel Parts and they charged me $500 to install my wheels that I had to take to another shop to get mounted, and 4 wheel did the alignment, top perch, and thats about it. Basically, $500 top perch and to throw tires on (and $75 lug nuts/alignment cams). Their alignment job was crap and overpriced. I went to outlaw to have my spindle gussets welded on and they did the alignment. This truck is night and day with proper alignment. Save your time and money and go to Outlaw.

Attachments

• WP_20130112_001.jpg
    WP_20130112_001.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
glad to hear good things about outlaw... wish i was local but one of these days i'll have to make my way over there from the bay area... i cant wait to get my Method NV wheels from them!