Negative: HIDguymodshop (HMS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So generally I'm not one to complain or ruin someone's business but the following needs to be known in case other members decide my path.

As always, I didn't want to follow what everyone else and have something a little different so found hms as an alternate to retrofits. I've seen them on mustangs before so what the hell I went for it. Ordered in March with 4 week (supposed) lead time. 4 weeks came and went and didn't hear anything. Gave them an extra week then started contacting. They rarely ever answer the phone so tried their online messaging through their site. Got answers... A week later each time. 3 months in still nothing but we are working on it. 4 months in, "parts on back order". 5 months in " we have received your parts and will have them shipped by this specific date. 6 months, on the date they said I would receive, still nothing.

Called the next day ready to ask for my money back no matter what, no answer. Left a message to call me back immediately. No response. Tried calling 3 more times that day with no answer. Gave them two more tries the day after, nothing.

So after waiting 6 months I gave up and put a claim in with the credit card company. Being mr nice guy should have ended 2 months earlier as I received a credit on the claim but now have to wait two months before it is finalized...

Do not purchase anything from this company!!!!!

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an HID kit for my truck and I've been having problems with them not turning on correctly or one will turn on and one will stay off until I turn the switch off and on again. It gets annoying not knowing if the headlight is working so I emailed them and called them but now I guess they turned off the phones and you can only email one new email they have and that's the only way you can contact them.

I'm not impressed with their customer service and I'm wishing I would've ordered from somewhere else