Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And just for future reference shouldn't ONLY the OP be the one that has the mods change the thread title to be resolved or not?

Actually, this thread should have been started in the vendor feed back section. Then it would need to be approved by a moderator, before it would be visible to all. Then, only the op, the vendor, and the moderators, would be able to post in it.

This section is meant mostly for private sales feedback.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, this thread should have been started in the vendor feed back section. Then it would need to be approved by a moderator, before it would be visible to all. Then, only the op, the vendor, and the moderators, would be able to post in it.

True I didn't even realize where this thread was. Good pick up. On a side note you didn't win the cooler so you can change your sig back to normal now lol.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you kidding I am a mod a mod with out the colors

I'll trade you a box of crayons (colors), for a box of cookies. :)

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

True I didn't even realize where this thread was. Good pick up. On a side note you didn't win the cooler so you can change your sig back to normal now lol.

I'll change it in good time. Maybe you can send me your company logo. I'll post that.*

*for a small fee

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This.

And yes, I thought the poster who suggested the title change was the OP.

Great Monday morning quarterbacking by you chosen few.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, given the circumstances I believe the moderator took upon himself to correct the thread title which I am with.
Lets not jump the gun though as I don't have a build plate in my hands yet.

I agree, don't jump to quick. BlueFlame97 does not have his yet, and as for me, don't know about other 2014 folks, no response on this thread nor to my PM's nor to my message on his vendor thread as to if I will get one when the numbers come out.:mad: