Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thank you guys for being understanding. These past 4 months have been crazy. I took a full class load of Physics, math, engineering and a few other classes. I've been staying up to the small hours of the nights studying. Finals are finally coming though and I feel confident.

Thanks to my awesome customers, I haven't taken a single student loan out. I've paid my way through college so far and it's you guys I must thank!

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptor Embroidery wrote: I sent emails out to everyone that ordered a build plate besides anyone that did a pre-order for the 2014 Raptor build plates Since ford hasn't released the numbers.

Hate to jump on ya too, but I did not get the email. Nor have I gotten a response to the private messages I have sent here on FRF.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I can confirm that I did not get an email as described as I did the pre-order for 2014, so Calder is correct. If I did get an email, then I would be concerned.

And just for future reference shouldn't ONLY the OP be the one that has the mods change the thread title to be resolved of not?

OP
OP
BlueFlame97

BlueFlame97

Reaction score
No, given the circumstances I believe the moderator took upon himself to correct the thread title which I am with.
Lets not jump the gun though as I dont have a build plate in my hands yet.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, given the circumstances I believe the moderator took upon himself to correct the thread title which I am with.
Lets not jump the gun though as I dont have a build plate in my hands yet.

I think the mod thought the other guy was the op I actualy did to. (I could be a mod) anyhow I have a lot of cofadeynce Culdar will get this taken cair of.