HoustonRider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on Houston. I bought his VisionX HID's and they were at my office less than 24 hours after I wired the $$$$. Now lets see if they even work... ;)

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, I'm large like that. I've been buying/selling on forums waaaaaay before these vBulletin forum boards, like 1996 or so. People come and go on these forums and one bad transaction can follow you FOREVER.

Case in point. A few years back I bought an Olins rear shock for a 2005 Honda CBR1000RR (I guess 6 years ago, lol). The guy fedex'ed me an OLINS sticker...lol... I had sent him $750.

I tracked that mothefucker down to "hollywood bike night" forum, posted up his real name, work address, email, phone #, bike he rode, shit like that. The thread got (literally) over 1500 replies, and his bike club (RR) kicked him out, the forum banned him, his parents found out (he was here on a scholarship from Japan) and they pulled him and shipped his dumb-ass back to Japan....... thats pretty extreme, but believe me, you can't get away with ******* people over.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.... I just logged back in over there....

That was in 2005.... the post has 1200 replies and over 20,000 views...

Crazy... biggest post on their forum ever.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to treat people right Houston, this is a great example to live by for everyone here....VENDORS included.