Hockster is a 6th degree black belt in bubble wrap and duct tape

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
My Ford Racing light bar arrived from Hockster today, in perfect condition and as represented. His packaging job looked virtually impreganable, capable of withstanding a nuclear blast. Even the U.S. Postal Service couldn't damage this thing. I've never seen such a masterful combination of bubble wrap and duct tape. I think I've got packing supplies for at least a couple years. He must've taken a net loss on the light bar after buying the packing supplies. I've provided a picture of the evidence, complete with one of my shoes for reference.

IMG_2878.jpg

Thanks again, Hockster!

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
:roflsquared:

But is that am imperial or metric reference shoe?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
what the **** is that a size 9? :rolleyes: Send that bubble paper over to BO, he needs a lightweight, portable bed for when he's at work.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
what the **** is that a size 9? :rolleyes: Send that bubble paper over to BO, he needs a lightweight, portable bed for when he's at work.

So you can turn his wheel barrel into a nice comfy bed! Nice job on the packaging Hock!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah ha ha ha... Believe me there is more where that came from... Before I retired I was the Fastener Staging Area Leader and was incharge of all incoming testing parts so, that meant that I unpacked all the parts, made sure that the testing parts were production representative and the test could be completed then I logged them into the system...
and since I needed stuff to move from Michigan to Va when I retired I saved everything...

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wear a size 14, but I want the bubble wrap so I can pop it, LOL!!!! That stuff will keep us rednecks entertained for hours.