Haynes Offroad and SVC - Positive Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to feed the forum with my experience with @HAYNES OFFROAD
@svc

My first purchase was a Gen 2 bump stop. I was having issues with the previous kit that I had (from another company) so I contacted Joseph and SVC directly regarding some ideas on how to correct the problems that I was having. Not only were they very helpful in both the diagnosis and corrective action for my immediate issue. The team was also willing to help me plan future building on my truck.
Now we have put together a custom bypass rack including custom powder coating to match the trucks wheels. the pricing was absolutely competitive. Can't wait to see it.

Most of us are not made of money so it really great when a Vendor is engaged enough to help you sort out issues (even ones not related to any of the product that they sell). I see this as a team to work with.
Great products, outstanding customer service, and awesome communication.

There isn't much more that a guy could ask for.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback bud! It means A LOT to us to keep a happy customer and hear how they feel. We work really hard to provide the best communication you can get.

Thanks again, I'm personally looking forward to seeing the new rack color as well!! :)

-Joseph Haynes

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to feed the forum with my experience with @HAYNES OFFROAD
@svc

My first purchase was a Gen 2 bump stop. I was having issues with the previous kit that I had (from another company) so I contacted Joseph and SVC directly regarding some ideas on how to correct the problems that I was having. Not only were they very helpful in both the diagnosis and corrective action for my immediate issue. The team was also willing to help me plan future building on my truck.
Now we have put together a custom bypass rack including custom powder coating to match the trucks wheels. the pricing was absolutely competitive. Can't wait to see it.

Most of us are not made of money so it really great when a Vendor is engaged enough to help you sort out issues (even ones not related to any of the product that they sell). I see this as a team to work with.
Great products, outstanding customer service, and awesome communication.

There isn't much more that a guy could ask for.

This is probably the best move you could've made. I started off with SVC for the goodies and Joe over and Haynesoffroad and they are probably the only ones I have and will deal with. EXCELLENT customer service, and Hands down they are my #1 & #2 picks to go to. *thumbs up*

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
This is probably the best move you could've made. I started off with SVC for the goodies and Joe over and Haynesoffroad and they are probably the only ones I have and will deal with. EXCELLENT customer service, and Hands down they are my #1 & #2 picks to go to. *thumbs up*

Thanks bro!

Round of patty melts on me next time! :ROFLJest: