Great Exchanges with RDFTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wasn't originally going to go with mesh but getting it in the time frame I wanted and making it a Gen 1 that's how it ended up. I am probably going to cut them out and have it Line-Xed this winter.

I can't decide on lighting. I like the looks of two pods, probably Baja Designs something, but I also like their new Hi-Power bars so I have no idea at this point. All I know is that I have enough light out front I need more to the side to aid in cornering.

Really like the bumper! Where are you thinking of adding some lights? Maybe something where the mesh is? Definitely happy to shoot over a few ideas.

-Bailey, Baja Designs

D

Deleted member 12951

I wasn't originally going to go with mesh but getting it in the time frame I wanted and making it a Gen 1 that's how it ended up. I am probably going to cut them out and have it Line-Xed this winter.

I can't decide on lighting. I like the looks of two pods, probably Baja Designs something, but I also like their new Hi-Power bars so I have no idea at this point. All I know is that I have enough light out front I need more to the side to aid in cornering.

Well thanks for buying my light, it provided me a down payment for the Baja Designs that I put on instead. For side lights, I have the dimple so went with KC Flexes. Up top for side lighting, I have Baja Designs Squadrons that mounted perfectly to the side of the light bar mount using the same bolt that holds both. Eventually I plan on replacing all my lights to Baja Designs.

7cf6e3e6fd6fb0dda9ad682151ef87be.jpg

25593c88e72c9740d7c97ff6e02e6914.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Mike175

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Baja Designs Thanks I am really happy about it!
There is a bracket behind the mesh that will allow for the mounting of two pod style lights or I believe a 8" bar. I will have to measure to confirm that though. Problem will be the mesh cutting out a vast majority of the light. I was contemplating removal of the mesh but I am liking them in place right at the moment.

Rick just presented a great alternative with the above post. Adding to my bed rack is probably a more realistic alternative.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Baja Designs Thanks I am really happy about it!
There is a bracket behind the mesh that will allow for the mounting of two pod style lights or I believe a 8" bar. I will have to measure to confirm that though. Problem will be the mesh cutting out a vast majority of the light. I was contemplating removal of the mesh but I am liking them in place right at the moment.

Rick just presented a great alternative with the above post. Adding to my bed rack is probably a more realistic alternative.

Just in case you didn't see the post on TexasMotorWorx Facebook Page. Here is a truck with 2 Squadron Series Lights in each pocket

14249935_849708988463680_5632402913764356327_o.jpg