Do NOT do deals with CrazyHair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After claiming lights he sold me were D2's were actually dually's he then came up with all kind of excuses and double talk.

Then it turns out he did not have to sell his raptor and had hard times that he was going thru. He actually sold his raptor to buy another GTR, but the standup guy he is did not mention that instead he made it sound like he had to give up his precious raptor.

Then he feels the need to go on and on in his PM that he is a respectable soldier and respected swat officer that has do high level operations, yada yada yada then goes on and on about his character. When he sent the PM he did not realize who I actually was (not some internet punk) who already new what his actual situation was and try to play the hardship case when its not even close to the truth.

The facts are that he listed the Fog light kit as D2's both in the title and in the description. I even gave him 330 not the 325 he asked for as a nice guy who did not want to waste anyones time as I would have to get change at the walgreens register. He was on duty at the time.

After I realize that they were not D2's as i was told, he then stated that he new this because when he bought them new he asked and at that point he was told they were not. So instead of being honest and showing integrity like he claims in his PM's he intentionally left out any mention of this. And then in his PM says when he found out they were not D2's when he purchased them he sucked it up like a Man and I should do the same. Those that can read can see he is OK with knowingly selling them as something they are not and is OK with ******** people over.

And I really would not be writing this but when he used his military service as an excuse for being a fraud I take major offense to that. I am not going to go into my background as it really has no bearing on this other than that I do not stand by and let others use it as a shield for the shady things they do when it only tarnishes the legacy of those much greater.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would see if the admins here can intervene.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would see if the admins here can interven.

Birdman tried to help but it became obvious Crazyhair does not care and the fact that from the start he even lied about why he was selling the items and that he did not have to get rid of the raptor but actually traded it in for a GTR is all I needed to know. He has no character and feel bad for those living in Broward as they have to have a Sheriffs officer like him on the street willing to be shady for a few extra bucks.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Is in the military or was in the military?

My understanding has always been that the military does not take kindly to its soldiers committing fraud. Like as in REALLY doesn't take kindly to it.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thread closed to prevent unnecessary member bashing / comments from the peanut gallery.

I have gone back and forth via PM several times over the last few days trying to find a fair and equitable resolution to this matter. One of the parties involved is not willing to offer any type of resolution to the matter and there's nothing else I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.