ditchplains1 5*+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgil

Reaction score
I bought some wheels and tires from ditchplains1 and asked if he'd ship. He did better than that , he just dropped them off at my house ! A real gentleman and a straight shooter ....even though hes a packers fan ! thanks Eddie !!! GO PATS !!

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mike,
Thanks. Glad you like them.
I owe you $20.00; gas was much cheaper than home!
Eddie

ps The winner of the superbowl takes home the LOMBARDI trophy. They are reminded daily that the best football team resides in TITLETOWN, Green Bay Wisconsin!

Attachments

• VINCE+LOMBARDI7.jpg
    VINCE+LOMBARDI7.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
M

mgil

Reaction score
Mike,
Thanks. Glad you like them.
I owe you $20.00; gas was much cheaper than home!
Eddie

ps The winner of the superbowl takes home the LOMBARDI trophy. They are reminded daily that the best football team resides in TITLETOWN, Green Bay Wisconsin!

How Bout Them PATS EDDIE ???? Where does the best football team reside ????:ROFLJest:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just remember he was a Brooklyn Boy. (Vince was actually from Sheepshead bay where I grew up). And lets not forget the Giants were the ones who brought him into the NFl.. Go Big Blue.. So while he might have coached the packers his hometown was still Sheepshead bay..

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SilentShooter,
Yes he was a NY boy; one of the famed 7 blocks of granite at Fordham. It was in Green Bay that he found the talent and the desire to win that he so cherished. The people of Green Bay grew to love him; and it was there that he will always be remembered. Tough? Oh brother, you didn't cross him. Work hard, do your best, and beat whoever was in front of you for 60 minutes, and he'd tell you how to be even better. He was able to get more out of anyone because he knew that you could do better, expected you to do so, and always strived to make you better...on and off the field! He lead by example and expected you to be better than you thought you could be.

Eddie