CrazyHair - GREAT SELLER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
While I'm not trying to start anything, I feel it's only fair to give props to CrazyHair since he's gotten such negative feedback recently from another forum member. I don't believe he was in the wrong when his thread got shut down from a face-to-face meeting selling something since the buyer didn't do proper research for what he was buying. We came to a price agreement for the SCT Tuner, money sent, tuner mailed and tracking sent back to me. I received the tuner today and it is in brand new condition, came with CD, instructions, USB cable and was definitely unmarried like he stated in his for sale thread. I've since bought a 5-Star tune, loaded it on the tuner and onto my truck with zero issues. I'm digging on this tuning stuff now!!

Thanks Crazyhair for the tuner, it's very much appreciated!!!

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
CrazyHair is a legit person, I would put my reputation on him after our transaction! He deserves more credit than he has gotten recently! Hands down good dude!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CrazyHair is a legit person, I would put my reputation on him after our transaction! He deserves more credit than he has gotten recently! Hands down good dude!

Well good for you, glad he actually sent you what he listed.. Now if he was such a stand up guy he would have been honest in his listing that he was selling Dually's and not D2's that he listed. But since you wanted to bring up my transaction with him in this thread I will tell you he is Liar and cheat who could not even be honest about why he no longer has a Raptor. He did not need to sell his raptor like he stated, he instead traded it in for another GTR.

Happy that you got what he listed but does not change the fact that he Sold me lights that he said was D2's and infact were Dually's and then admitted that he new they were not D2's because when he purchased them he questioned the Seller he purchased them from and found out then they were not D2's. So instead of being a Stand up person he intentionally sold the as D2's hoping to scam someone the same way he was.

And those that want to Question my Character, I actually Gave away the Lights to a Member of our Armed Forces as I found it disgusting that CrazyHair tried to lie to me and then use his prior service (Which he inflated) as he reason for being a stand up individual. Maybe next time Crazyhair will think consider his actions before he tries to ******** someone who he does not know.:word:

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
It is what it is.. You had them in your hands for a face to face transaction. If they were not what he said they were you had full power to easily given them back to him since you were face to face. I don't fault him for you not knowing what you were buying. It's a given I will know exactly what I'm buying prior to paying for it, especially when I'm doing a cash to hand transaction. When you were face to face with him, you can't fault him for you being ignorant on what you were buying.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Being ignorant or not does not change the fact that a seller is not being honest!

In the thread, he said he didn't know either. He also explained it in person. Maybe I'm the only one that would KNOW what I'm buying, ya know....when I buy it.

Like I said in the OP, I'm not trying to rehash things... I just felt he deserved good feedback. My dealings over the mail system we just as I expected when I sent him the money.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
The reason the original thread was closed down was in hopes that the two parties could come to an agreement via pm and not turn the thread into a bashfest - which is not productive. This is a review of infinitereality's transaction, please keep it on topic or it will be closed as well. Details of any other transactions should be discussed elsewhere.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
The reason the original thread was closed down was in hopes that the two parties could come to an agreement via pm and not turn the thread into a bashfest - which is not productive. This is a review of infinitereality's transaction, please keep it on topic or it will be closed as well. Details of any other transactions should be discussed elsewhere.

I agree sir and my reason for starting the thread. Thanks for stepping in!