@bakfactoryoutlet- positive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHR

Reaction score
i would really like thank Morrie Eisenman, he hooked both me and my fried 2 sets of revolver x2 for our cars and the fit in perfectly.

he has been great and was prompt in all of his replies to my emails. even though im living all the way in bahrain with all the time difference.

just thought i would come in and show appreciation to such great customer service.

thank your Morrie

@BAKfactoryoutlet

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for your appreciation

There is nothing that makes us feel better here at TonneauFactoryOutlet thank happy customers! We make it happen even 1/2 way around the world!:dogpile:

i would really like thank Morrie Eisenman, he hooked both me and my fried 2 sets of revolver x2 for our cars and the fit in perfectly.

he has been great and was prompt in all of his replies to my emails. even though im living all the way in bahrain with all the time difference.

just thought i would come in and show appreciation to such great customer service.

thank your Morrie

@BAKfactoryoutlet