Wyo's Thunder Beast!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The first early pics of Thunder Beast!!!

Took her out for a short (too short) drive and now the dealership has her back to install the MBRP tomorrow morning and do some inside protectant. Tomorrow afternoon I'll pick her up and drop her off to have the 3M Scotchgard applied to the front and lower 12-18".

After that, I have a ton of mods to overall prep work to get ready for SDBR next month!

FYI: She came in with I think 6.5 miles. I looked but it didn't sink in. Stopped after a very short drive to take a picture of the dash and it was at 7.5 miles!

This is going to be a fun adventure for many years to come!!!! What a beast of a vehicle!!!!!! I absolutely love the Blue SCAB configuration with beadlocks!!! Incredible!!!!

And now a couple pics. I'll get some better off-road ones hopefully this weekend!

In the service bay:
IMG_20130422_143707_zpsb9c047f5.jpg

Quick Test Drive in the SNOW!
IMG_20130422_171009_zps42758b6c.jpg

IMG_20130422_170951_zps95fd4251.jpg

IMG_20130422_170922_zps22822f6a.jpg

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats have fun with it.
I am by the way starting to worry about making it to sdbr I'll be truly pissed if I don't make it. Now break it in properly and don't use the cruise until after the first oil change.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and here you were all worried it wouldnt get here in time for SDBR

The one ahead of me is still stuck in Dearborn! It's been there since something like March 11th. Mine took 26 days to get here after it was built but at least I'm not that guy. Feel bad for him!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats have fun with it.
I am by the way starting to worry about making it to sdbr I'll be truly pissed if I don't make it. Now break it in properly and don't use the cruise until after the first oil change.

I hope you can make it!!! That would be a bummer! We have to leave Sunday afternoon but we'll be up there until then.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm going to make it to the hill's but hope it's in time for the run. a month is a long time but wow pushing it now lol. hopefully you guys won't see me on here for a few weeks.

by the way blue is an awesome color.