Wilsons build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not much new but did fill with e-30 the other day .50 off a gallon

I was reading a test article on E50 the other day where they took a long drive with E50, then regular gas over the same drive. It came out a bunch lower mileage with E50. Cost wise way better with regular too. Never mentioned power.

What do you notice about it?

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was reading a test article on E50 the other day where they took a long drive with E50, then regular gas over the same drive. It came out a bunch lower mileage with E50. Cost wise way better with regular too. Never mentioned power.

What do you notice about it?

I don't ever put anything in the raptor other than e-30 or 91 octane or better. But in the 2008 town&country it is noticeable the wife tries and sneak in regular 10% every once in awhile and I'm like what the heck's wrong it's like it has no power then she has to fess up. so it's probably noticeable in the raptor but I'm never putting anything less than e-30 or 91 in.