Whtrapta Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fred not sure about the vinyl. good idea to test it on left over vinyl. i would probaly mask it to be safe

Will do...I just told my wife what I plan to do tomorrow...she said why would you spray paint a new truck?...I said it peels off...she just rolled her eyes...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will do...I just told my wife what I plan to do tomorrow...she said why would you spray paint a new truck?...I said it peels off...she just rolled her eyes...

sounds like ur wife rolls her eyes at u as much as mine rolls hers at me. although i showed he pic of the hood strips on whtrpta's truck and suprising she said that looks good u should do that. i am slowly converting her:party28:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine is really good about me and my expensive hobbies...she gets I work hard and need an outlet...plus I washed and waxed her Audi today...I am lucky...

Now maybe I will get lucky...

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
sounds like ur wife rolls her eyes at u as much as mine rolls hers at me. although i showed he pic of the hood strips on whtrpta's truck and suprising she said that looks good u should do that. i am slowly converting her:party28:

They acutally look terrible in this pic. Sometime i will get better ones.