Whtrapta Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was actually thinking the same thing Fred. I've got a few subtle red highlights on my truck (SVT logo) and some other things. was thinking about doing my brakes when I get my new wheels. May have to do the red stripes on the head and if it looks crappy I'll just pilaf.

TT

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit, I missed the stripes, I like that... I wonder how that would look in red next to the black...maybe to much...

Go for it, it's just plastidip.

Cody, that ****** like bad ass. Can't wait to check out the tires next weekend.

Joe

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I was actually thinking the same thing Fred. I've got a few subtle red highlights on my truck (SVT logo) and some other things. was thinking about doing my brakes when I get my new wheels. May have to do the red stripes on the head and if it looks crappy I'll just pilaf.

TT

Oh! I have my brake calipers painted red too.
2011-08-03_20-07-30_690.jpg
2011-08-03_20-27-16_989.jpg

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my Sunday planed out...

Great ideas...I understand I can peel the plasti dip off the paint, what about if I get some overspray on the vinyl?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TT

Same here..I am going to get some red and black in the morning...let you know...red caliper paint looks good...specially on a black wheel...

Amazing what a little color can do...