The White 2011 Baja Based Bajakits Linked BurroBlanco build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have got so much info and this forum ( especially the build posts ) has been such a help so I wanted to give something back for future guys.

When I bought the truck almost 2 years ago it was already a reasonably built setup. Long travel Bajakits "Racekit" in the front and caged. The rear was a standard Deaver and King 3.0 combo. The truck has been on many runs and It was one of the first raptors to get a cage. ( that I know of )

Here is some vid I believe shot way back in 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw7HYQsXRIg

Once I got the hang of driving the truck and started watching all the videos online I knew I wanted more out of the rear. I went with a SVC bypass rack adn bumps. It was set up for long trips and is bad ass. Able to carry a cooler or 2 spares and a bunch of other things.

After watching to many youtube videos I realized I wanted to link the truck. I kicked the idea back and forth about spring under, Keeping the bed, Daily driver links. In the end I went for it so that leads us to the current situation.

I talked to a few guy and in the end it made sense to match the rear to the front and Jordan at bajakits was able connect me with some one to do all the extra custom stuff I wanted based off their proven rear end set up. Baja kits was able to have the parts ready when I dropped off my truck so it would cut down the wait.
Few months ago I pulled the trigger and we started ordering parts. Here is what I can recall.

Bajakits
Ford F150 Backhalf
- Rear Cage
- Rear Trailing Arms
- Shock Mounts
- 4 link bars
- Swaybar setup
- 4 Link pivots

Currie
FORD RAPTOR BOLT IN F9 4.0 HOUSING -
FULL FLOATER - INCLUDES ALL REQUIRED
-INCLUDES 3RD MEMBER

Locker
ARB Air Locker Upgrade plus air compressor

Shocks
KING 3.0" TT Coilover Race shock
KING 4.0 KING KONG Race Shock
KING 2.5"

Cell
Harmon Custom Luxury Prerunner Fuel Cell

Installation and about 1000 custom things
Dynamic Metalwerx Anaheim, CA

Attachments

• IMG_7311.jpg
    IMG_7311.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so dynamix is doing all the work?? sourcing some parts from other vendors?

Dynamic Metalwerx is an approved installer for Brenthel (bajakits) products. He will do all the install of the kit and make the changes I want. Big one being I wanted to run the 2 spares with a trunk set up. The Brenthel kit generally runs the cell in the back with 1 spare. That configuration prolly performs a bit better but I need the extra storage for camping trips etc.

Thanks for the questions. It going to be a fun journey.

OP
OP
F

fordraptorfans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some updates from the fine folks at Bajakits. The 55gallon split Cell is in and checking fitment. I guess I wont need to find a place to carry those fuel jugs any longer !!

Attachments

• 3a4e7f5d-be45-407c-bec3-2e06be390299.jpg
    3a4e7f5d-be45-407c-bec3-2e06be390299.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 138
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 146
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 140