what next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I was just wondering if i can get yalls opinion. So i have a 2013 screw with everything on it. I have some mods done too now. AFE stage 2 intake mbrp turndown exhaust vision x leds the xmitter ones they are just big enough to fit in the fog light hole, mid perch and icon PSR with cooler upgraded subwoofer to a JL no noticeable difference :mad:

So about me i feel like im the brokest raptor owner on here i wish i could get the upgraded suspension but i cant just drop over a G just like nothing. So another thing my offroading consists of mainly beach driving really fast or fast to me. Its pretty hard to go airborne out there. What mods do you think i need or should get. My mods in the future are 37s with wider front fenders and possibly the radius bar by rigid

OP
OP
boostfiend

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck this past weekend

Attachments

• CAM00231.jpg
    CAM00231.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 55

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like your truck is just fine in the suspension category for what you use it for. Off roading lights sounds like where you need to be thinking based on what you've shared.

That sounds like your next investment to me too. But that has the possibility of getting a little pricey.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everybody I was just wondering if i can get yalls opinion. So i have a 2013 screw with everything on it. I have some mods done too now. AFE stage 2 intake mbrp turndown exhaust vision x leds the xmitter ones they are just big enough to fit in the fog light hole, mid perch and icon PSR with cooler upgraded subwoofer to a JL no noticeable difference :mad:

So about me i feel like im the brokest raptor owner on here i wish i could get the upgraded suspension but i cant just drop over a G just like nothing. So another thing my offroading consists of mainly beach driving really fast or fast to me. Its pretty hard to go airborne out there. What mods do you think i need or should get. My mods in the future are 37s with wider front fenders and possibly the radius bar by rigid

Front & Rear bumpers?

OP
OP
boostfiend

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I love the way texas motor worx has their silver one setup. Eventually ill get one

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude you seem fine. Just because others have all kinds of suspension upgrades doesn't mean you have to have them too. What's your driving style?? Just base your suspension off of that. I don't do anything super duper crazy so I have a stock suspension with mid perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I basically drive my rig on the beach too. Leave your rig stock and spend your money on some other toys (i.e. surf boards, stand up paddle boards, etc.) Your rig already rips!

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, when you say upgraded sub to a JL with no noticeable difference I gotta ask. Did you go with a custom box and amplifier or did you simply replace the Sony woofer with a JL woofer using the factory enclosure and connection? If it was the latter, I think I know what your problem is.