Unique Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor started out white. The white looked really nice... The only problem, I passed a few others on the road that looked just like mine. I want mine to be different, so I decided to wrap it with a color I have never seen used before... Brushed steel

So far, I have wrapped the body in 3M brushed steel vinyl, the fender flares and bumpers in satin black, the FORD grill in brushed steel with a red outline, painted the rear emblems red and powder coated the exhaust tips satin black.

Attachments

• IMAG0658.jpg
    IMAG0658.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMAG0654.jpg
    IMAG0654.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 353
  • IMAG0651.jpg
    IMAG0651.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 366
  • IMAG0657.jpg
    IMAG0657.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 347
OP
OP
Trevor*

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to put black halo headlights on and these wheels

Attachments

• jester wheelf.jpg
    jester wheelf.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 507

Bohica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like!:rocking:

Questions:
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you go brushed steel all around, fenders and bumpers etc.?
How much you fork out for the done deal? (If you don't mind disclosing)

OP
OP
Trevor*

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about doing brushed steel on the fenders and bumpers, but thought the trim in black would look better. Gives it a little contrast.

Do you think it would look better all brushed steel? I like the black trim. You can give an honest answer, it will not hurt my feelings.

I ordered the vinyl from ebay. 75 feet of brushed steel was about $1500. Still have about 10ft left. It took 16 feet of the black at a cost of about $200. I did all the installation myself with a little help from a friend on the hard parts. It took a while. 5 days working 3 to 4 hrs a day.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Truck looks sick man! Looking forward to seeing it around PHX. If you see a Molten Orange one with an ADD front bumper and 6" M&R lights on the hood that's mine.

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do the same thing to my emblems. Did you tape all the inside black part off and spray, or did you do something else?

Banned
Reaction score
crap that looks sick!
not sure about the red emblems, but the rest is awesome.

and raptor retrofit lights. dont get cheap ebay lights