Tretiak30s 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazon had a 15% discount on the Pedal Commander for the Raptors.. So let's see what the hype is about

Did you get the chip also or just the PC? I was thinking about getting it also, but decided to wait, have under 1,000 miles and wanted to wait a little. Might be going with a custom tune in the next month to two. Let me know how you like it.

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the chip also or just the PC? I was thinking about getting it also, but decided to wait, have under 1,000 miles and wanted to wait a little. Might be going with a custom tune in the next month to two. Let me know how you like it.

Just the $300 box. 15% off on amazon right now. I honestly was just bored and ordered it. I will be doing a Whipple or livernois time near the spring once the truck fully breaks in, but this is just something to keep me entertained. If I don’t like it, I’ll return it

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the $300 box. 15% off on amazon right now. I honestly was just bored and ordered it. I will be doing a Whipple or livernois time near the spring once the truck fully breaks in, but this is just something to keep me entertained. If I don’t like it, I’ll return it

Cool, curious to see how you like the PC once you get it hooked up.

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the pedal commander, installing it now but won’t actually be able to drive the truck today since the roads still suck.

I thought this thing was bigger, I pulled it out and it’s this tiny little box? Like wut df25941243bb542c6e6ea5f1c16289eb.jpg

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Where are you going to mount it?

Right under the start button. This thing is so small I thought it would get annoying in that spot but it’s perfect. I mounted it with command strips over the included Velcro so that it doesn’t leave a mark, if I decide to move it.
5e4a4c4ebbd880b3d9e8aa4f4e4641b7.jpg